Yes, you can pause your subscription from one to four months. While your subscription is paused you will not be charged the monthly subscription rate.
Articles in this section
- I received a separate $1 (or $0) charge on my card after I purchased a Bartleby subscription. What is this charge?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Can I still access the site after I cancel my subscription?
- How do I pay for my subscription?
- How do I purchase the subscription for Bartleby textbook solutions?
- When is my next billing?
- How do I change my plan?
- When I cancel, how long will my account be active?
- Why was I re-billed?
- Can I have a refund?