Everyone needs a break. We get it! But pausing your subscription is better than cancelling it and here’s why:
- Kick back and relax. You won't be charged the monthly fee for the weeks you're paused!
- When your pause period is over, your subscription is automatically reactivated with your saved solutions and answered questions waiting.
- You won’t have to sign up again.
Bartleby learn subscribers can easily pause their subscriptions. Simply:
- Sign into your account.
- Select My Plan located under the User Profile avatar in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click Pause your subscription.
- Select your pause length (between 1 and 4 months) and follow the on-screen prompts to complete.
Please note: You will not be able to pause your account during a trial period. The pause feature is currently not available for bartleby write subscribers.