Unfortunately, we are unable to answer graded/pointed questions (i.e. exam questions with point value visible) as per our internal policy and honor code. We value honesty and integrity, and Q&A is meant to provide you with the knowledge necessary to solve the problems on your own. It is not meant to be a service to just provide an answer to potential take-home exams.
Articles in this section
- What is Bartleby Q&A?
- When do my Q&A questions reset?
- Can I use Q&A for Bartleby Customer Support?
- How do I attach an image to my question?
- How can I ensure my questions get answered as quickly as possible?
- What subjects does Q&A cover? What if I don't see the subject I need?
- Can I use Q&A for essay or paper writing help?
- Can I submit pointed or graded questions in Q&A?
- Can I cite my Bartleby Q&A answer in my school assignment?
- My question was rejected or wasn't answered after a couple days - why did this happen?