Sorry about that! If this happens to you, please email us from your registered email id at email@example.com or use the ‘Contact solutions’ footer link on the Bartleby site. Let us know your answer came up incomplete. Please remember to include a link to the answer page.
Articles in this section
- What is Bartleby Q&A?
- Can I use Q&A for Bartleby Customer Support?
- How do I attach an image to my question?
- How can I ensure my questions get answered as quickly as possible?
- What subjects does Q&A cover? What if I don't see the subject I need?
- Can I use Q&A for essay or paper writing help?
- Can I submit pointed or graded questions in Q&A?
- Can I cite my Bartleby Q&A answer in my school assignment?
- My question was rejected or wasn't answered after a couple days - why did this happen?
- My question was answered but some or none of the steps show up - why did this happen?