In addition to typing your question, you can also attach up to two images (such as a photo or screenshot) to each question. To avoid delays in response time please keep each image to under 8MB, make sure the image is clearly legible, and if there are multiple questions in the image, please specify which one you would like solved.
Articles in this section
- What is Bartleby Q&A?
- When do my Q&A questions reset?
- Can I use Q&A for Bartleby Customer Support?
- How do I attach an image to my question?
- How can I ensure my questions get answered as quickly as possible?
- What subjects does Q&A cover? What if I don't see the subject I need?
- Can I use Q&A for essay or paper writing help?
- Can I submit pointed or graded questions in Q&A?
- Can I cite my Bartleby Q&A answer in my school assignment?
- My question was rejected or wasn't answered after a couple days - why did this happen?