In addition to typing your question, you can also attach one image (such as a photo or screenshot) to each question by clicking the image icon at the bottom of the text box. Please keep the image to under 8MB, otherwise it will fail to attach and your question might not be answered. Make sure the image is clearly legible and if there are multiple questions in the image, please specify which one you would like solved.
Articles in this section
- What is Bartleby Q&A?
- Can I use Q&A for Bartleby Customer Support?
- How do I attach an image to my question?
- How can I ensure my questions get answered as quickly as possible?
- What subjects does Q&A cover? What if I don't see the subject I need?
- Can I use Q&A for essay or paper writing help?
- Can I cite my Bartleby Q&A answer in my school assignment?
- My question was answered but some or none of the steps show up - why did this happen?
- My question was rejected or wasn't answered after a couple days - why did that happen?