Like many services, we place a pre-authorization amount on your card just to make sure it is valid. This amount is usually $1 but could also be $0, depending on the type of card used. No need to worry – you will not actually be charged anything and this pre-authorization will disappear from your statement after a few days.
Articles in this section
- I received a separate $1 (or $0) charge on my card after I purchased a Bartleby subscription. What is this charge?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Can I still access the site after I cancel my subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription after a recurring charge?
- How do I cancel my subscription after my card is charged?
- How do I pay for my subscription?
- How do I purchase the subscription for Bartleby textbook solutions?
- When is my next billing?
- How do I change my plan?
- When I cancel, how long will my account be active?