Bartleby is subscription-based, so all accounts are subject to recurring fees for unlimited access to the site. For example, if your billing cycle is on the 18th of every month, and you cancel on the 24th, you'll still pay for the current month, but you won't be charged again after.
Articles in this section
- I received a separate $1 (or $0) charge on my card after I purchased a Bartleby subscription. What is this charge?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Can I still access the site after I cancel my subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription after a recurring charge?
- How do I cancel my subscription after my card is charged?
- How do I pay for my subscription?
- How do I purchase the subscription for Bartleby textbook solutions?
- When is my next billing?
- How do I change my plan?
- When I cancel, how long will my account be active?