Yes, as long as there’s time left in your current term. If you were billed on the 18th and you cancel your subscription on the 24th, you will continue to have access to the site until the 18th of the next month. After the 18th, your account will have limited content access.
Articles in this section
- I received a separate $1 (or $0) charge on my card after I purchased a Bartleby subscription. What is this charge?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Can I still access the site after I cancel my subscription?
- How do I pay for my subscription?
- How do I purchase the subscription for Bartleby textbook solutions?
- When is my next billing?
- How do I change my plan?
- When I cancel, how long will my account be active?
- Why was I re-billed?
- Can I have a refund?