Members who cancel their subscription after their first charge are responsible for the initial charge to their account. We will not charge you again once your subscription is canceled.
Articles in this section
- I received a separate $1 (or $0) charge on my card after I purchased a Bartleby subscription. What is this charge?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Can I still access the site after I cancel my subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription after a recurring charge?
- How do I cancel my subscription after my card is charged?
- How do I pay for my subscription?
- How do I purchase the subscription for Bartleby textbook solutions?
- When is my next billing?
- How do I change my plan?
- When I cancel, how long will my account be active?