Your account will be active for the remainder of the then current billing period. For instance, if you signed up for the monthly membership on September 1 and you canceled on September 15, your account would still be active until October 1.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I apply my access code?
- I received a separate $1 (or $0) charge on my card after I purchased a Bartleby subscription. What is this charge?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Can I still access the site after I cancel my subscription?
- How do I pay for my subscription?
- How do I purchase the subscription for Bartleby textbook solutions?
- When is my next billing?
- How do I change my plan?
- When I cancel, how long will my account be active?
- Why was I re-billed?